For last few years, the small and medium business network meetings were abuzz with terms such as “digital marketing”, “internet marketing”, “online marketing”, “google marketing, “social media marketing”, or “email marketing”. You must have heard these many times and wondered, “Will it really work for my business too?”
From our experience of working with clients of all sizes across different industries, we can share a few facts that can help you decide.
#1 Digital marketing works for businesses of all sizes.
Whether you are a start-up or a multinational corporation, digital marketing can be equally effective to increase your sales and profits. Let’s face it, to sell something, you need to repeatedly communicate its value to the right audience at the right time and in the right place. Digital marketing lets you do this in the most effective manner.
No wonder we have been equally successful in helping:
- A restaurant to get bookings for kitty parties from women living less than 5 km from the restaurant;
- A factory owner find customers for spare parts of rock breakers all over India.
#2 Digital marketing works for businesses in all sectors.
Digital marketing can get you amazing returns no matter what you sell. This is simply because of three reasons:
- There are people who want to buy your product;
- These people are using internet to search or socialise; and
- Digital marketing can take your product to these people and bring these people to your products.
Over the last 2 years, we have successfully used digital marketing to achieve great results in:
- Manufacturing of steel and iron products
- eRetailing of dental products
- Real Estate
- Professional services
- Home Furnishing
Even if your industry or sector is not listed here, contact us to find us what digital marketing can achieve for your business. You will be surprised.
#3 Digital marketing works for B2B and B2C businesses.
Whether you sell to other businesses or to individual consumers digital marketing can spike up your sales. Decision makers of every size of business get influenced by what they see on Google and social media platforms, just like individual buyers.
REAL CLIENTS REAL RESULTS
- We sell digital marketing services to other businesses only through digital marketing. In 24 months of our existence, we have served over 55 excellent businesses and are now adding 3-4 clients every month.
- One of our clients provides consulting services to businesses that wish to work with the government. His clients are businesses with over INR 50 Cr annual turnover.
- Another client sells specialised dental products to dentists who run their own clinics. In contrast, we have also helped a client generate sales by selling wooden flooring solutions directly to home owners.
#4 Digital marketing works for products or services.
In traditional marketing, the approach to sell products and services differs significantly. This is because products are tangible whereas are services are not. However, when it comes to digital marketing the strategies to sell products and services seem to converge. Through online marketing, we need to focus on selling the “benefits” of a product or service to the potential customer.
REAL CLIENTS REAL RESULTS
In June 2017, we generated more than 700 leads for a client who sells wedding photography services. The average cost of each lead is Rs 128. Even at a minimal 10% closure, he would have booked 70 weddings. The average order value for a wedding booking is Rs. 2 lakh. So, he has already booked Rs. 1.4 Crore of sales in 6 months. Now, this is phenomenal return.
#5 Digital marketing is the most economical marketing channel.
Whether you are targeting people all over the planet or just within a few kilometres of your business location, digital marketing turns out to be the most economical marketing tool. Nothing, absolutely nothing, even comes closer. This is the reason why multinationals are dropping TV commercials in favour of digital marketing. This is also the reason why local businesses are discarding leaflets and turning to promoting their businesses locally.
For just INR 1000, you can reach up to 10,000 people or engage 5000 people with your product messages, or get 500 people to visit your site or get 10 leads of interested customers. Although, the actual outcome of your marketing spends may vary, the above figures are realistic expectations based on our experience.
#6 Digital marketing is most effective to grow your business.
If you want to grow your business, digital marketing is the most effective tool because you can:
- Define the exact marketing objectives that you want to achieve;
- Define the exact audience that you want to target;
- Define duration and exact schedule of your promotions;
- Define the precise budgets that you want to spend;
Apart from this, you can track the performance and behaviour of your promotions using advanced data-driven analytics provided by Facebook and Google. No other marketing medium even comes close to the effectiveness of digital marketing.
So, go ahead, invest in digital marketing to grow your business. And, if you want to get in touch with the best digital marketing agency, click here to send us a message.